Palmer Photography is a full service photography boutique, which provides custom portraits and landscape photography by owner and photographer David Palmer. The end product will be a beautiful piece of heirloom art, typically ready to hang. From the portrait consultation, to the portrait session, and the delivery of the finished portrait, I am with you every step of the way. I want to make sure you have the best portrait experience possible. You will find that I offer a top tier product, and stellar customer service.
ABOUT PALMER PHOTOGRAPHY:
Portrait services include, but are not limited to:
I am not simply a photographer, I am a print artist, meaning that the end result of my work is a beautifully printed portrait. My goal is to bring your portrait to life as a work of art, through a beautifully created print. I want to provide you with an exquisite display with which to adorn your home.
Who is Palmer Photography for:
- Palmer Photography is for the client who wants a full service portrait experience.
- Palmer Photography is for the client who wants to become a work of art.
- Palmer Photography is for the discerning client who wants beautiful portraits to adorn their home as a gorgeous piece of personalized art.
- Palmer Photography is for the client who wants their portraits to be heirloom art which will be unaffected by technological advances, and can be handed down throughout succeeding generations.
- Palmer Photography is for the client who understands the intrinsic value of professional prints, as opposed to digital photos.
Who is Palmer Photography not for?
- Palmer Photography is not for the client who simply wants a disc full of images. We believe that professional portraits deserve a professional print.
We provide heirloom art that is meant for display. If you want to preserve your family and your memories in a truly timeless fashion, Palmer Photography is for you.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
I developed a passion for photography as a teenager, and began learning from my father, who was a talented photo enthusiast. I later took my skills to the next level by enrolling in the New York Institute of Photography. It didn’t take long before people began asking me to photograph events. . . such was the beginning of my professional photography journey. Since taking my first client in 2002, I have provided professional photography services throughout the CSRA (including Barnwell, Williston, Aiken and surrounding areas in South Carolina).
Using time-honored techniques, along with the latest in digital technology and enhancements, I will provide you with premium portraits that look better than reality. Your portraits will be premium quality prints, which will be cherished for a lifetime and beyond as they are passed from one generation to the next. I specialize in bridal portraits, family portraits, general portraiture, and landscape photography. Take a look at my credentials.
- Professional Photography experience since 2002
- Graduate of the New York Institute of Photography
- Member of the Professional Photographers of America
Why should you hire a photographer who has formal training and is a member of the Professional Photographers of America? Quite simply, it means you are hiring a professional. PPA is America’s largest and most respected association of professional photographers. Being a member of PPA means that you are committed to perfecting your craft through continuing education and association with other professional photographers. It means you have made an investment of both time and money into being among the best in your business. It means acknowledging that there is always room for improvement, and seeking out the resources to help you improve. When you are spending good money to preserve your memories, you deserve the best. You deserve a dedicated professional.
I look forward to the opportunity to serve you. – David Palmer, Owner/Photographer